Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Little Update

So I've reinstalled windows and I've reinstalled my Sims games. I haven't had a chance to play them yet though. I've finally been able to download more CC that I've been holding back on. I can't wait to play my game.

I have a new story in mind. It kinda came to me in a dream and I've been working the kinks out while I've been working, spacing out, taking a shower, playing Pokemon Soul Silver, pwning on my 360... Okay, so not so much on that last one. None the less. Give me some time and the story shall happen, hopefully. I just gotta work out what the peeps will look like and put it mostly together.

To make you all happy, here's a random picture:


Mmm Ice cream. :D

2 commentations:

Jessamine Diane said...

Niceness! I wanna do a story, but nobody reads 'em and it makes me sad.

Amieezilla said...

You just gotta keep at it and advertise. I have my blog link in my sig on the forums and I occasionally go on and make a couple of posts here and there and hope people will click it.

Post a Comment