Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lullaby

Q. So what is the most talked about Pokemon strangers talk about in my chatbox?
A. Jigglypuff.

So I decided to finally use my super Pokemon skillz and created a darling Jigglypuff.


Jigglypuff (# 039) enjoys the chords of an acoustic guitar and feels it compliments her soothing voice. Warning: NEVER listen to Jigglypuff's new hit CD "Jig-a-ly" while driving, operating machinery, studying for exams, or working on a very important project at the last minute.



 Traits: Charismatic, Virtuoso, Hopeless Romantic, Workaholic, Artistic



2 commentations:

Ayuko said...

Hey there Amiee, I thought you might want to become an admin at this blog. It's basically a way to notify people about updates and stuff, writte random stuff and generally, grow a sims community. If you're interested, add me here so I can add you as an admin: ayukosims@gmail.com

Amieezilla said...

Sounds cool. :O

Post a Comment