Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chaos Mod

No story update. Been busy, but at least my car has air conditioning now. You have no idea how happy having air conditioning makes me. Actually, most of you do since this summer is one big ol' heat wave.

Anyway, I'm wanting to install a mod. I've been looking at Chaos Mod and I can't decide if I want it or not. So comment and tell me if it's awesome sauce. Though I'l probably have it if I'm done being a chicken.

Other news! Me and Abby are entering a ghost competition! :D I'm having trouble getting mine to die. She has the unlucky trait and grimmy wants her human bod. :/ I'll post pics when I has them. Gosh, this is such a lame update. I know what will make it better!


6 commentations:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG. It. Is. My. Pea! <3 And I'm having troublez getting mine to die too. Schtoopid Sim!!!! D: Te TV will not electrocute her!!!

Kelle said...

Choas mod is great for picture taking, with the poses being right there and all...but i havent had it in awhile (since i got WA and Ambitions) and im doing fine with my pictures....and chaos mod doesnt have ALL of the poses/facial/interations stuff in the game and i found a few of them did nothing...so its totally up to you really...but i found its easy to live without it

Amieezilla said...

That's the thing, I feel I've used all the poses in the game, but I don't know if I want a mod that's really only good for posing. I like the whole fires and floods thing. I think I was hoping it would have more xD

Anonymous said...

Well, it doesn't harm your game to get it. It hasn't slowed MINE down at the very least...So, it's up to you I guess. I love it, and I fail pretty badly(well more badly since I do pretty rubbish as it is.) without it xD

JKAmaryllis said...

I strongly recommend it :) It does have some other features... I can age sims up and down with it, etc. Really helpful with my story as well. :) You can easily move sims in and out as well.

Amieezilla said...

Thanks :]

Post a Comment